This magnetic posture corrector is a solution to your back pain and discomfort.
Magnetic posture correction is recommended by medical injury experts and Physiotherapists.
A lightweight wrap that provides heat retention and comfort to your body. This therapeutic heat is provided by the neoprene, a material that composed this posture corrector, along-with the ten (10) magnets that are capable of fixing your back muscle spasms. Also, it gives the user ease of movement.
If you have been suffering from pains in the neck and shoulder all the time, this is the simple and easy way to alleviate such pains.
- Lightweight, comfortable, and provides a huge pulling back strength for shoulders;
- Provides heat retention and comfort to your body;
- With magnets that are capable of fixing your back muscle spasms;
- Adjustable stick straps that allow chest circumference to optimal fit;
- Made of high-quality materials, extra-soft, and breathable neoprene;
- Can be worn comfortably under clothing all day without any inconvenience;
- Easy to wear;
- Effectively reduces back pain caused by bad posture; and
- Helps your muscles and spine to put back into their natural alignment;
- Condition: Brand New Product
- Type/Feature: Magnetic Brace
- Size: *See Product Variations
- Material: Neoprene,
- Gender: Unisex
- Intended Use: Posture Corrector and Shoulder Support
- Color: Black
4 GREAT REASONS TO SHOP WITH US:
- Hassle-Free Return
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Secured Checkout
- Best Price
Unhappy With Your Product? We’ll Take It Back!
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.
- Do posture braces actually work?
Yes, By using back braces for posture, you can begin building those muscles in a way that helps you stand upright.
- Can I wear a posture corrector all day?
Wear the posture corrector comfortably all day long. We recommend wearing it over an undershirt or t-shirt.
- How long does it take to correct posture?
30 days can make a real difference in improving posture because research shows that it takes three to eight weeks to establish a routine.